Operation of the website
Anyone can participate in the referencing of artists' websites in this musical directory. Indeed, you can use it as a free user or as a representative of an artist, a group or an orchestra. To use it as a free user, simply log in with an email address and a password. To use it as an artist or representative of an artist (a group, etc...), you will need to follow the same procedure as for a free user, make an official account request, we will then verify the information transmitted.
You cannot reference the same artist twice, if the artist is already referenced by a free user, so to make this referencing "official artist account", you must directly make a request for validation of the artist account by indicating the page of the referenced artist. If the request is accepted, the requester will become the author of the referencing and the free user who has referenced the artist will no longer have any action on the referencing. This does not mean that the free user account will be deleted but simply the referencing. The free user will always be able to connect and possibly create other referencing.
Concerning free users :
- We warn you about using the images you insert to illustrate the referencing of an artist. Indeed you must make sure that the image you use is not distributed with copyright constraints. If you can't find a royalty-free image, you can leave this field free or you can create one yourself with an image creation software like the free GIMP software.
- For links to an audio or video track, this link must return to an accessible page without having to log in to access the audio or video track. Good practice as long as it is possible is to put a link to a page on the artist's website where you can listen to an audio track or watch a video.
Concerning artist users :
- To register, all you have to do is register as a free user and register, then send us your account officialization request. The checks will be manual because they cannot be automated according to cases of figure or you would not have an email address in the name of your site.
- If you have an email address in the name of your site following the contact/name@group_name.com/org/net/etc... template, contact us with this address and you will then be directly admitted as an official account. The referencing will then be indicated as official and you can also, if you wish, indicate an email contact in the referencing.
- If you do not have an email address in the name of your site following the contact/name@groupe_name.com/org/net/etc... template, contact us with the address of your choice and send us the documents you consider useful to prove that you are indeed the artist or the representative of the group or orchestra, (for French artists you can also, in addition to the documents, send us a telephone number that will be used for verification, not forgetting to send us an associated name). Once the verification is done, the referencing will then be indicated as official and you can also, if you wish, indicate an email contact in the referencing.
Note: This music directory is intended to promote the independence and autonomy of artists, it is therefore not accepted links to pages to social networks or other platforms for referencing artists (except the link to an audio or video track or a link to a site like Wikipedia when it comes to quotes).